The old public house at 1 Old Church Yard, at the bottom end of Chapel Street. It was kept by a Mrs. Dorothy Jump. She was there from 1804 to 1824 when her address became 6 Chapel Street.
Image details: James Brierley
This image is also available to purchase as a high resolution
A3 Size (297mm x 420mm)
A2 Size (420mm x 594mm)
350gsm premium matt cotton canvas
220gsm ultra UV satin paper printed with fade resistant UV ink
Prices do not include postage and packing