Standing on the site near the former fire beacon, the church was built in 1814. Cast-iron was used extensively in its construction.
Image details: Engraved by J Thomas from a drawing by G & C Pyne
This image is also available to purchase as a high resolution
A3 Size (297mm x 420mm)
A2 Size (420mm x 594mm)
350gsm premium matt cotton canvas
220gsm ultra UV satin paper printed with fade resistant UV ink
Prices do not include postage and packing