This view of Liverpool in 1840 is as it appears from Egremont on the Wirral Peninsula. Liverpool town Hall is visible on the far left, while St Nicholas Church and the dome of the Custom House are both prominent.
Image details: S Davenport
This image is also available to purchase as a high resolution
A3 Size (297mm x 420mm)
A2 Size (420mm x 594mm)
350gsm premium matt cotton canvas
220gsm ultra UV satin paper printed with fade resistant UV ink
Prices do not include postage and packing