Situated near the County House of Correction, the Sessions House was opened in 1821. It was here that the Quarter Sessions for the Hundred of West Derby were held.
Image details: Engraved by W Watkins from a drawing by G& C Pyne
This image is also available to purchase as a high resolution
A3 Size (297mm x 420mm)
A2 Size (420mm x 594mm)
350gsm premium matt cotton canvas
220gsm ultra UV satin paper printed with fade resistant UV ink
Prices do not include postage and packing